The Greenville Water office will be closed on Monday, May 27 in observance of Memorial Day. The office will reopen at 8 a.m. on Tuesday, May 28.

A change in Greenville Water's rates will take effect in January 2024 and be reflected on your February 2024 bill. Please visit Water Rate Change | Greenville Water for more information.

facebook instagram twitter linkedin

Request for Water Service

The form(s) below are required to start the process of obtaining water service for a new construction account. To minimize any delay in creating your account, please ensure you fill out all the necessary information on the form.

For single-family residential requests, choose from the two Residential forms. For all other requests, choose the corresponding Commercial form.



Residential Irrigation


Commercial Domestic or Commercial Irrigation

Commercial Domestic with Dwelling Units

Commercial Request for Large Connection

Commercial Request for Subdivision Tap-to-Curb

Commercial Request for Subdivision Irrigation Tap-to-Curb