Students and Teachers
Information for Teachers & Students
Greenville Water is happy to provide information to teachers and assistance to students working on science projects, research papers, etc.
- WaterSense for Kids
- A fun, interactive site designed to teach kids about water conservation. Features an interactive game and associated activities for teachers.
- US EPA Water Sourcebooks – K-12 Water Curriculum
- Water curriculum for teachers, produced by the US Environmental Protection Agency.
- US EPA Water for Kids website
- Direct link to the EPA’s Water for Kids web site, which features cool activities!
- Water Environment Federation – K-12 Curriculum
- K-12 curriculum for science teachers on the topic of water. Produced by the Water Environment Federation.
- World Water Monitoring Day
- A non-profit outreach initiative designed to educate students about water quality. School groups can order testing kids and perform basic water quality tests and submit them to a national database.
- National Environmental Education Week
- A non-profit initiative that promotes environmental education. Includes curriculum resources related to water.
- American Museum of Natural History – Water Resources for Educators
- Great resources for teachers to use in the classroom to illustrate the properties of water.
- Know H2O
- Fun and interactive site designed for kids and teachers.