Request a Tour or Speaker
Where does your water come from? How is it treated? What happens to it after it goes down the drain?
Schedule a speaker to visit your school or community group or schedule a tour of your local water treatment plant and get the answers to all your questions about drinking water! We can tailor our talk to your group’s interests. You might be surprised at how interesting water can be!
Group tour requests will be scheduled on a case-by-case basis under the following guidelines:
- Requests must be made at least two weeks in advance.
- Tours are conducted between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. and are subject to review and approval.
- Tours are available for those over 8 years of age.
- Tours are offered to groups of 5 to 25 participants. Student groups will be divided into groups of 25 or less for tours.
- All tour participants will be required to sign a liability release prior to arriving for the tour.
- No backpacks, purses, cameras or video recorders (including cellphone cameras) are allowed on the tour.
- Tours will be suspended and/or canceled immediately in the event of safety or security concerns at the facility.
- Because of staffing limitations, a limited number of tours are available. Tours will be scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. Groups in Greenville Water’s service area will receive priority scheduling.
- All requests must be submitted a minimum of two weeks prior to the desired tour date.
- Requests cannot be processed until all information is complete. Allow a minimum of five business days for requests to be reviewed, approved and confirmed.
- Please submit all requests to Olivia Vassey, Communications Manager.