If your water service has been turned off due to non-payment, please do the following to have your service restored after hours:
- Pay the past due balance in full
- Pay the $40 non-pay service charge
- Call prior to 7 p.m. to restore service—please note that after 7 p.m. you will need to wait until the following business day to have service restored
- There is an additional $40 after-hours turn-on charge which will be added to your next bill—to avoid this charge, you’ll need to contact us the following business day between 8am and 5pm
As a reminder, Greenville Water offers many convenient ways to pay your bill, including online payment and pay by phone options.
- Set up a bank draft or recurring credit card payment for hassle-free billing. Contact us here or call (864)-241-6000 to set up these easy payment options.
- Set up eBilling to begin receiving your bill by email. It is fast, convenient, and environmentally friendly. Registration is quick and easy. Visit us online here to enroll in eBilling today.