How can payments be made?
- Electronic Bill Pay
- IVR Phone Payment: 864-241-6000 – This Option is available 24/7.
- Credit Card: Can be set up for recurring payments.
- Cash: USD – DO NOT MAIL CASH
- Money Order: Make payable to Greenville Water.
- Cashiers Check: Make payable to Greenville Water.
- Personal Check: Make payable to Greenville Water, unless your account is designated CASH ONLY. Greenville Water does not accept third-party checks.
- Bank Draft: For information concerning our Bank Draft Program, view and print the Automatic Bank Draft Form and send to: Greenville Water at PO Box 687 Greenville SC 29602 or call 864-241-6000.
Where can payments be made?
You may pay your bill in the Greenville Water main office at 407 West Broad Street, Greenville, SC 29601 by any of the following:
- At our drive-up window from 8 AM – 5 PM Mon – Fri (window facing Hyde Street, downtown location).
- In our night depository which is located beside the drive-up window (payment(s) will be processed the following business day).
- Mail to: PO Box 687, Greenville, SC 29602.